If you've been managing outreach campaigns for a while then you might know it goes way beyond emails.
Emails help us communicate but our websites help us convert prospects for the most part.
The best thing about a website is it doesn't need much input from us.
You just have to set it up once and then it'll welcome visitors from your social media, blogs, organic referrals etc.,
The problem is there might be new visitors who are not already there in your pipeline.
These new visitors are interested in your product but they may leave your site anytime. You need to speak to them, know them and get their contact information before that happens.
You can of course employ sales agents and give them a salary for chatting with your visitors to capture their contact information...
Or you can install a chatbot on your site that captures leads 24/7 for you. It's scalable and when you signup to Hatrio Sales it comes included with your package.
Now, let's see how you can install a chat widget on your site.
Signup if you haven't already
Getting started with Hatrio Sales is easy.
You can get started right now in one step. All you have to do is signup and that only takes a minute, no credit card or billing required 👉 Signup now.
Once you're inside the dashboard, you'll find every product you need to upgrade your sales workflow in our suite.
Navigate to "Create chatbot" under Chatbot
Chatbots category is a fully featured product included in your subscription. You can setup, manage, collect leads from your website and view them here.
For this post, we'll look for creating a chatbot at "Create a chatbot" under the Chatbots category.
- Marked as '2' in the image above you can easily find your responses/collected leads, existing chatbots and create a new chatbot anytime from the top menu. All our plans include Chatbots and Growth plans come with unlimited usage, leads and websites.
- The number '3' marking is a live demo of the chatbot, feel free to try it to get the look and feel of how it works.
After creating a chatbot you need to configure its looks and what actions it can perform on your site.
Style your chatbot with colors, avatars and text customization
Let's start with how you can style your chatbot to give it a unique look and feel.
After creating your chatbot, you'll find a preview tab that displays the image above 👆
- In marking number '1', you can see different layouts such as Widget, Embeds and Standalone links. Feel free to explore these different layouts
- Name your creation for easy identification and organization
- Adjust the position or color based on your branding preference with HEX codes. Feel free to select from our preset colors as well
- Setup your widget's avatar. This will be the first thing your visitors will see on the widget, so this can be your brand logo or a picture of the founders
- You have a range of triggers and customization for the widget. In the example screenshot above, I have set up triggers, gave my name under agent names and edited the header text. Feel free to follow the same model for your business.
- You can also configure where the chatbot is displayed. This setting allows you to display the widget only on matching URLs. This is handy if you want to display the widget only on certain landing pages where collecting leads is necessary
Configure chatbot flows
Now that you have styled your widget, you need to build the chat flows that your visitors will be getting. This will help you configure what actions are needed to be taken by the bot when chatting with a visitor. Let's see.
Select the "Script/scenario" to open the scenario builder.
- Build your own tab consists of all the scenarios supported by us. It ranges from a wide range of statement texts to range selectors and actions of what happens after collecting the data — like sending them to an email, Slack channel etc
- The scenario editor lets your edit the entire chat flows. Each step comes with its own set of options — like connectors (exchange icon), edit, order and delete icons seen in the image above.
- When you Save changes you can see how it render on your website and test it live. In the example screenshot above, you can see my test chat.
Note: When your edit the Scenario, you need to save those changes using Save changes. If you don't save, your changes will not be published.
A little hint here is to use the connector option (exchange icon, 1st icon seen in the 1st step above) to create complex paths to engage with your visitors. You can work with If-then like flows by using them as shown below.
Feel free to explore the setting to build your very own chatbot and engage with your website visitors automatically.
Next time when new visitors find your website, you're going to capture them on the fly. The same applies to existing leads in your campaigns, next time when you send them to your websites you'll clarify their concerns using connectors and paths, easy!
To use all the powerful chatbot tools on your website, signup today and start using Hatrio Sales with my invite —> app.sales.hatrio.com/register?invite-code-3882